Sunday, February 15, 2009

Liam Gabriel is 2 Years Old!

If a picture is truly worth a thousand words....then I've posted plenty here to tell the tale. So I'll let them do most of the talking this time :) Welcome to Liam's "Sea Train" Party to celebrate his second birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM GABRIEL HOULIHAN!


The "Train" Room

The "Ocean" Room (with hanging jellyfish, of course)



decorating train cookies...





We played pin the claw on the crab (you can see it hanging on the wall in the background) and Aunt E. and Mollie tied for first place! Pepere won last place...lol. He almost missed the paper completely after being spun around :) Fun for all!


Liam wiped glue from this craft all over his shirt. I half blame myself-I put the idea into his head by asking him NOT to...he never hears that part.



Singing Happy Birthday and waiting to blow out the candles.



He needed some help from Auntie Keiki


Lol..This is a candle but he thought it was a lollipop. But he was only pretending to lick it when we informed him of the difference.

(see...dirty shirt...lol)

the present train











His messy room after playing all day. He's either watching Blue's Clues or Bob the Builder here...



I got him all bundled up to play in the snow. He then proceeded to fall down at the top of the stairs and couldn't get back up. Imagine the irritation that your mother upon finding you this way, decided not to help immediately but instead to take a photograph...he'll get over it. This is priceless.





He's following the tracks we made with the sled. He was pretending they were train tracks and he was the train... Liam is my little train fanatic and I love him dearly.

1 comment:

Jennifer and Maddy said...

hurray! i can safely say i will never ever go all out like that for any of Maddy's birthdays... i'm way too lazy!